- Do you want it outside or inside? Do you want the ceremony inside, but the reception outside?
- Tip: Depending on where you're getting married be careful with an ALL outside venue. Nothing is worst than planning your special day and having no alternatives if mother nature decides to do it's thing. It's one thing for just the ceremony - I took the risk of getting married in Northern California on the beach, but it was definitely a little stressful until the day of.
- What is your budget? What are your priorities? Food and drink? Live band?
- Day? Time? Season?
- Ceremony and reception together? Separate?
- Tip: It's very common these days for ceremonies and receptions to be in the same place, but this isn't always the case. It's something to think about when you are planning.
Monday, June 25, 2012
The Perfect Place
Hope eveyone had a fabulous weekend! We had a wonderful time celebrating a close friends birthday in Healdsburg, CA. After spending time in one of the most beautiful wedding spots in the world, I thought it would be appropriate to write a post on wedding locations. If you are getting married next summer, I'm sure your search has begun and I hope this post will help you!